1. Trench Coat 2. Tory Burch Crossbody 3. Leopard Tank 4. Lace Midi Dress 5. Nude Ankle Strap Sandals 6. Lace Up Sweatshirt 7. Tassel Earrings 8. Sequin Pencil Skirt 9. Senreve Maestra Bag 10. Peplum Tee 11. Layered Necklace 12. Floral Dress 13. Gold Knot Bangle 14. Camo Tee 15. Perforated Booties
Happy Friday y’all! I’m wrapping up with week with a breakdown of some of my favorite pieces that you can wear now & later! I seriously want every single item I’m sharing. If only we could have won the powerball jackpot on Wednesday 😉 Keep reading to see how I would style each item for summer & fall!
1. Trench Coat: When I think trenches, I always think spring, but I have been seeing them a lot lately & I love the idea of wearing one into fall! We’re heading to San Francisco next month, and this would be perfect for our trip. Throw it over a t-shirt, jeans & sneakers for now or pair it with a sweater & riding boots for a day at Keeneland!
2. Tory Burch Crossbody: This is such a classic crossbody y’all. The design is so chic & it can be worn day & night, season after season.
3. Leopard Tank: Y’all know I never met a leopard I didn’t like, so when I saw this ruffled tank it went immediately in my shopping cart (it’s still there btw…). You could totally rock this top with cutoffs to beat the end of summer heat or throw a cashmere cardigan over it with faux leather leggings for fall.
4. Lace Midi Dress: If you have a wedding this fall, this is THE dress for you. This cut is so flattering, and this color is to die for! You could absolutely wear it now with nude strappy sandals & some statement earrings or layer it with a cropped leather or suede jacket with leopard sandals in the fall.
5. Blush Ankle Strap Sandals: Every girl needs a neutral pair of ankle strap sandals in their closet. These will work so well into fall, and they are super comfy! I have them in the fuchsia shade & they’re perfect to dress up or down!
6. Lace Up Sweatshirt: The lace up trend is everywhere right now, and I haven’t really really been into it until I saw Grace wearing this one on her Instagram stories the other day! I think the color sold me, plus it looks so comfy. Your cutoffs will look so cute with this sweatshirt now, and once it cools down, pair it with your favorite jeans for a casual cozy look. I think it would look so cool with a denim jacket & these leggings too!
8. Sequin Pencil Skirt: Okay, so if you’ve followed G&G back in the day, then you might remember I used to work at J.Crew. I was obsessed with the company, and everything they designed. Lately, not so much, until I saw this sequin pencil skirt. I mean, if this doesn’t remind your of Jenna Lyons circa 2013 I don’t know what will. I am dying for this skirt! I would wear mine with strappy sandals & a fun graphic tee + denim jacket. If you’re looking for a more professional vibe, a white silk blouse would look so chic paired with this skirt. For fall, opt for a cropped sweater that has some texture to it & a pair of pumps. Also, you could totally wear this to a holiday party! I’m all about getting that cost per wear as low as possible 😉
9. Senreve Maestra Bag: Hello, perfect travel bag! This bag is definitely already on my Christmas list. It can we worn crossbody, as a shoulder bag, tote and as a backpack!! How cool is that?! The backpack feature sold me. There is an area for your laptop, plenty of space and other pockets as well. I am dying to have this for our San Francisco trip next month, it would be perfect to carry my camera in while playing tourist. As far as styling this bag, it would work with anything from jeans & a sweater to a pant suit!
10. Peplum Tee: Who doesn’t love a peplum tee? This one is under $40 & also comes in white, black & a cute blue stripe. White jeans and just about any pair of shoes would look adorable with this tee right now. Come fall, layer it under your favorite open cardigan & cozy scarf.
11. Layered Necklace: Ever want that layering look without fooling with dainty necklaces that always seem to tangle?! This layered necklace is your answered prayer. Dress it down, wear with a LBD, you can really do no wrong.
12. Floral Dress: This dress screams fall to me, and I love it! It would look adorable with flat over the knee boots & a leather jacket. Wear it now with your favorite strappy sandal. It would be perfect for those fall weddings too!
13. Gold Knot Bangle: A simple gold bangle is so chic, and the perfect accessory to layer or wear alone! It would look so cute with any of the items featured here.
14. Camo Tee: Okay, I need this too. I love the pocket! Wear it now with white jeans & a denim jacket, wear it later with distressed denim & a suede jacket. If camo isn’t your thing, this tee comes in 9 colors & is under $25!
What items are you crushing on this fall?!