HELLO, SAVANNAH! And happy Wednesday! It seems like forever ago since we were in Savannah, but our quick trip a few weekends ago was one for the books! We ventured south for a sweet friend’s wedding, and y’all it was BEAUTIFUL! The wedding took place in the lovely Forsyth Park, followed by a reception at Garibaldi’s. We made the most of our four day weekend, as we tried to eat our way through the city. Keep reading to see where we visited during our trip!
Where to eat in Savannah, GA:
- The Ordinary Pub: we had brunch here one morning & it was delicious! The $10 bottomless mimosas were a hit 😉
- Soho South: Another brunch spot that accommodated our larger party. The atmosphere was really neat, and there were fried green tomatoes on the menu so I was a happy gal.
- The Collins Quarter: Okay, so we didn’t actually get to eat here because they wouldn’t accommodate our big party, but the menu looks AMAZING!
- The Olde Pink House: A staple in Savannah! This restaurant is supposed to be haunted! The food was delicious and the perfect dinner spot to kick off our weekend. Order the BLT salad and thank me later.
- Tequila’s Town: We opted for a quick dinner here one night because it was right by our condo, but it did not disappoint! If you like Mexican food and good margaritas, give this spot a try!
Where to grab a drink (or 3) in Savannah:
- Top Deck: This rooftop bar is so neat! Sadly the night we were there it was chilly & windy so we had to sip our cocktails inside, but it is worth visiting if it’s warm!
- Bohemian Hotel Rooftop Bar: Another rooftop spot by the river. Sensing a theme here? I like to drink with a view, what can I say!
- Wet Willies: This fun spot is on the river and has just about any frozen concoction you could want!
- The Tree House: We ventured here after the wedding reception and had a little too much fun! There’s no such thing right?!
- Congress Street Social Club: This was our first stop when we got into town Thursday afternoon! We met some friends for some drinks and I loved their back patio!
What to do in Savannah, GA:
- Rent bikes & explore the city! We did this on our last full day and had SO much fun! We rode through what felt like the whole city. It’s such a neat way to cover more ground than you can on foot, but still see and experience what the city has to offer.
- Take a haunted ghost tour! We did this the last night we were there, and it is definitely something different to do. Savannah is one of the most haunted cities, you know?!
- Shop! Shop on Broughton Street! There are several little boutiques and other stores located on this main drag.
- Visit The Paris Market. This little gem is also located on Broughton Street and it is just too cute. It’s a gift shop with plenty of home decor items. They also have the cutest coffee bar!